Tuesday, September 1, 2015



Welcome Back, Community!

I can't believe the summer is over, but I'm excited to be back in the Computer Lab working with your kids!

One of my goals for the year is to keep this blog updated so that you can check in to see what we've been up to in Technology for each grade level.

Make sure you check out the links on the sidebar on the right.  Typing practice at home is always a good idea, and I have included links to all sorts of free typing sites.

Looking forward to a great year!

Kirsten

1 comment:

  1. Hey – great blog, just looking around some blogs, seems a really nice platform you are using. I’m currently using WordPress for a few of my blogs but looking to change one of them over to a platform similar to yours as a trial run. Anything in particular you would recommend about it?
    dance mat typing

    ReplyDelete